Are you looking to apply for MBBS program in UK universities? The admission process is open and interested students can apply now.
Overview of the UK
The United Kingdom (UK) is a famous destination for finance, culture, education and modern life style. London, the capital of UK holds a strong bond with different foreign countries of the world. The United Kingdom, whose name itself shows its important in different aspects. It is sovereign country situated in the Western part of Europe. The UK wraps four countries together. They are England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Medicine Aspects in the UK
Medicine in the United Kingdom is rising rapidly as compared to other countries of the world. The United Kingdom has the world-class universities that offer top class medical courses to various students across the world. It has various programs in the universities in the UK. Students will experience a successful medical career, studying MBBS in the UK. The quality of the course is very high and the teaching faculties are highly experienced. There are different categories associated with medicine. Below are the categories:
- General Practice
Why Study MBBS in the United Kingdom
Know the reasons why to choose the United Kingdom for studying MBBS.
- The United Kingdom has the top medical institutions for international students.
- The quality of education is very innovative and different modern techniques and facilities are used to teach the student.
- While pursuing the course, student will get the facility to do clinical rotation directly with the patients.
- Students will get extra hours to work while pursuing the course. During the holiday, students can work as a full-time employee in any genre. There are many job opportunities available in the country.
- The Visa process in the UK is very easy and simple. Get your Visa at the earliest.
- Studying in the UK will give a global connection with the world. Globally you will be connected with different fellow students from various parts of the world.
- There are also different scholarship options available in the country.
Before enrolling into the MBBS program in the universities in the UK there are certain entry requirements. Fine the details below.
- Students should have an AAA grades in the Undergraduate course.
- IELTS score must be 6.5 in speaking, writing, reading and listening.
Duration of the MBBS Course
The duration of the MBBS program in the medical university of United Kingdom is 5 years. In these 5 years of duration, students will get all the essential medical knowledge along with clinical practise directly with patients.
Top Medical Universities in the UK
Below are the names of the universities that offer medicine courses to the international students.
- Cambridge University
- Oxford University
- King’s College London
- Imperial College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University College London
- Swansea University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Newcastle University
- George’s, University of London
- University of Glasgow
For more details, stay connected with us.