MBBS in Germany – The admission process is now open for the upcoming MBBS in Germany. Medical aspirants, who are looking for medical admission in Germany, can apply now. Get all the details below regarding the admission process, medical colleges in Germany, eligibility criteria, etc.
Overview on Germany
Germany is considered as one of the largest country in Europe. It is in the seventh position in Europe. Germany is also known as the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a Western European country with beautiful landscapes and mountains. Capital of Germany is Berlin. The official language used in the country is German. It is also one of the most happening places in Europe.
Medical Overview in Germany
Germany is the destination for various medical programs. A large number of medical aspirants get admitted in the medical colleges in Germany. The highly qualified teaching faculties provide the best and finest medical education to the students. There are top medical colleges in Germany. The universities are recognised by WHO, MCI, and International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER and AMEE. The MBBS course is valid worldwide and it covers the following programs:
- General Medicine ( MBBS )
- Nursing and Public Health
- Therapy Professionals
- Veterinary Medicine
MBBS in Germany
Get all the details of medicine in Germany. Below are the advantages of pursing medical colleges in Germany.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Germany
- Direct Entry Facility – Students, who opt for medical courses in Germany, will get a direct entry and get the admission. There is no entrance examination for admission.
- Quality Education – The education has high standards and the universities provide quality education.
- Course Duration – The duration of the medical course in Germany is 6 years. 5 years is for the course and 1 year for the internship.
- Low Cost Fee – The tuition fee in the medical college in Germany is very affordable.
- Earn Through Internship – While doing the internship, students can earn up to 50 Euro.
- Financial Support – Students will get full financial support from the universities. They will provide scholarship facilities to the students who need it.
- Permit to Stay – Students will get a stay permit of 2 years after completing the course. In this duration, students can search for job.
- International Recognition – The medical course offered in the medical universities in Germany is globally recognised.
- Clinical Rotations – Students will get the facility to do the practical while pursuing the course.
- Research Options – There are various research facilities
- Students must score atleast 50% marks in the 12th
- Should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- A resume
- All the academic documents (attested)
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of the school leaving certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter (atleast two)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Visa copy of the student
- Copy of the admission receipt
Medical Colleges in Germany
Germany is your best choice for your MBBS course. Get the advanced medical education in the top-notch medical colleges.
- Heidelberg University
- RWTH Aachen University
- Lubeck University
- Herdecke University
- Magdeburg University
- Munster University
- Wurburg University
- Tubingen University
- Freiburg University
- Leipzig University
For more details stay tuned to our website.