The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently updated the application form on their website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for NEET 2017 application form can now fill the form available on the website. Candidates should keep in mind that the last date to fill the form is until 1st March. Therefore, candidates should fill the form before 1st March at any cost.
Below we are providing few important details to keep in mind before filling the form.
Few Important Details
- Eligibility: Before applying for the NEET 2017, you must be sure of the eligibility criteria. The examination authorities have made certain eligibility criteria to apply for the NEET 2017 examination. The minimum age limit to apply for NEET 2017 is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Candidates should qualify in the 12th standard examination from a recognised university. So, if a candidate fails to meet the above criteria will not be able to appear in the examination. There is also one clause that candidate can appear only three times for NEET examination. If a candidate fails to pass, the examination in the third time will not be able to apply anymore.
- The Process to Get the Application Form: Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website cbseneet.nic.in. After that, move your cursor to the Online Services option and then click on Apply online. Then follow the details accordingly.
- How to fill the Application Form: Candidates have to fill the form with all the personal details, academic details, postal address, etc.
Personal Details: Fill your name, complete postal address with pin code, email id, mobile number, etc. Provide the correct information and get verification.
Code Numbers: Candidates have to fill the proper code numbers (02-07) of the qualifying exams. Candidates who will appear in the 12th examination can fill the code as 01.
Seat Quota: Reserved group candidates have to submit their documents and candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir have to submit online Self Declaration for seats under 15 percent All India Quota.
- Required Documents: Candidates have to submit the following documents for further correspondence. Find it below:
- Three printout copy of the confirmation page of the application form.
- The fee payment receipt.
- 5 or more scanned copies of recent passport size photograph (Candidates have to upload the photo on the application form).
- 2 or 3 postcard size scanned photograph
- The system generated Self Declaration copy for candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who will apply for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- Fee Details: The fee for General Category candidates is amount of 1400 and for other reserved category candidates is Rs. 750.
- Final Submission: After completing all the details in the online application form, click on the submit option and pay the application fee.
Note: While paying the fee, the payment page will be valid for only 15 minutes. So, be careful and pay the fee before time.