Are you thinking of doing your MBBS program from universities in China? Well, before applying for the course in Chinese medical universities students asks different questions to get the related information of the place, course and on different genres. Here we will provide the list of frequently asked questions and answers that students asked before applying for the program.
FAQ for Studying MBBS in China
- Does the university in China are government affiliated or they are private?
- The medical colleges in China are under the government.
- What is the fee structure in Medical universities in China?
- The fee structure in medical universities in China is very affordable and students can easily afford the course.
- What is the living expense in China?
- The living expenses in China can be easily affordable by the student. The hostel fees will be calculated as per the college rules. But the food cost will be around 60000 per year.
- What is the quality of education in Chinese Medical colleges?
- Students will be provided with the top-class medical education by the renowned faculties.
- What is the strength of Indian students in universities?
- China is wrapped with around 17000 Indian students and maximum percentage is girls.
- What is the visa processing for China?
- The Visa processing is very easy and simple. You have to fill the visa application form the Embassy of China in India.
- Is it necessary to learn the Chinese language to study in China?
- Is it not much necessary to learn the language, but to get the proper communication with the local students and faculty members, it is very important to learn the language.
- Is there any Indian faculty in the University?
- Yes, there will be Indian professors in the university and some will be from the SAARC countries.
- When I complete the MBBS course, will I be eligible to practice in India?
- Yes, of course. You will be eligible to practice in India. Just you have to appear in the MCI screening test. After qualifying in the examination, you will get the certificate to practice in India.
- What is the vacation schedule in the university in China?
- There are two vacations, one in winter and the other in January – February. During this period, you can easily visit your home place.
For more details, stay tuned to our website