AIIMS MBBS Examination 2017 – Online registration for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Examination for MBBS is now available at the official page www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates, you were eagerly waiting to register for the AIIMS MBBS examination can now apply by filling the online application form. Get all the details of AIMMS examination registration last date, eligibility criteria, etc. below.
AIIMS MBBS Examination 2017 will be held on 28th of May 2017. To appear in the examination, candidates have to register themselves. The application form is now available on the official website and candidates can download it from the website. The last date to fill the application form is until February 23, 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Examination Dates
|1||AIIMS Application Form Start Date||24th January 2017|
|2||Last Date to Submit the Application Form||23rd February 2017 (Time is until 5 P.M)|
|3||Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||7th March 2017|
|4||AIIMS Admit Card availability||1st May 2017|
|5||AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test||28th May 2017|
|6||AIIMS Result announcement||14th June 2017 (Tentative)|
|7||First Counselling||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
|8||Medical Examination of selected candidates for AIIMS, Delhi||7th & 8th July 2017|
|9||Second Counselling||3rd August 2017|
|10||Open Counselling (if required)||4th September 2017|
|11||Open Counselling (if seats remain vacant)||27th September 2017|
- Candidates must be 12th standard pass out with a 60% marks. He or She must be from science stream with English, physics, chemistry and biology as their main subject.
- Candidates who belongs to the SC and ST caste will get 10% relaxation of age, i.e. they have to score 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared in the examination and those who will appear can also apply for the examination.
- Candidates must complete the age of 17.
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January , 2001 will not be able to apply
- Candidates having the above criteria can only apply.
AIIMS MBBS Examination Pattern
- The entrance examination will be a computer-based examination.
- The duration of the course is 3 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be 200 questions in the paper.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- All questions will be multiple-choice question.
- There is no negative marking.
AIIMS MBBS Examination Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be completely from 12th standard. Portions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), General Knowledge, and Aptitude.
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Transpiration and respiration
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, etc.
AIIMS MBBS Examination Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee mentioned below using credit card/debit card or net banking. There is also another mode of payment, i.e. through Challan payable at the nearest State Bank of India.
|Sl. No.||Events||Fees||Transaction Fee|
|1||General||Rs.1000/-||Will be intimated Later|
|2||Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||Will be intimated Later|
|3||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||Will be intimated Later|
|4||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||Will be intimated Later|
- No documents are required while filling the application form.
- Candidates have to submit the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph.
- A scanned image of candidate’s signature
- A scanned copy of left thumb impression.
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS Examination 2017
There are certain steps that candidates have to follow. Below are the details.
- Visit the website aiimsexams.org.
- If you have not registered, registered yourselves using your name and all the details.
- If you are a registered user, log in entering your name, password, and captcha.
- Download the application form
- Fill the form with all the details
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the page and get a print out of the application form for further use.
For more details, feel free to drop a message in the comment box.