MBBS in Malaysia – Are you ready to get your Malaysian MBBS degree from the top medical colleges? So, to practise your medicine course in Malaysian Medical colleges, book your seats now. Get all the details below regarding the eligibility criteria, names of top medical colleges, admission process, etc.
Malaysia, the Southeast Asian country is famous for its beautiful places, culture, arts and tourism. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. People from various parts of the world like Europe, India, China, etc. has captured the place.
The medical education system in Malaysia is excellent. Every year a large number of students pursue their MBBS in top medical colleges in Malaysia. It has become the most popular destination for medical programs. Know the reasons behind choosing Malaysia for the medicine program.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Malaysia
Let’s know about the advantages of doing MBBS in Malaysia.
- The top attraction of Malaysian medical courses is its low cost tuition fee. The tuition fee is same as the fee in Indian universities.
- The cost of living is also very affordable in Malaysia. Students can easily afford the place. The cost of living will cost you around INR 20, 000 per month.
- Universities in Malaysia are recognised by the top international bodies and the degree is valued across the world. It is also the 11th most visited place for medical education.
- Students easily get the work permit. While studying, students can work to earn as a part time. As the student complete the course, then he or she will get 1-year work permit.
- You will get a direct entry to the medical colleges without appearing in any English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Students get their Visa very easily without submitting any funds.
- “Live for life” is the best option for students. You will get a quality life here.
- Malaysia is a very safe country. It was ranked the 19th most peaceful countries in the world in 2011. The weather is also very clam.
- Students will get varieties of foods options. Foods for various cultures are available in the country.
- Above all, Malaysia is a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic place. This will help you to make a network with the students from various countries like UK, India, Singapore, etc. It will give you an international connection.
Documents for the Admission
Below are the lists of documents students have to provide at the time of admission.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Passing certificate of 10th and 12th
- Academic reference letter
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application fee receipt
- Medical fitness certificate
Top Medical Colleges in Malaysia
The medical college in Malaysia provide the best and quality education in the world. It is recognised by various foreign bodies. Students will get the research options in various fields while practicing the course. The duration of the course offered in medical colleges in 5 years, i.e. 5 semesters. Below is the list of medical colleges in Malaysia.
- International Medical University
- Taylor University
- Melaka-Manipal Medical College
- Penang Medical College
- Perdana University
- Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia
- Allianze University College of Medical Sciences ( AUCMS )
- IMU Clinical School
- Monash University Malaysia
- International Islamic University
- Medical University of Vienna International Malaysia
- University Malaya Medical Centre
The fee of the medical colleges in Malaysia is very affordable. Below is the fee structure of some of the medical colleges in Malaysia.
|Sl. No.||Nam of the University||Total Fee Structure of the Course|
|1.||International Medical University
|2.||Taylor University||Rs. 5414176|
|3.||Perdana University||Rs. 15326408|
|4.||Monash University Malaysia||Rs. 6973516|
|5.||Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia||Rs. 6896884|
|6.||Allianze University College of Medical Sciences ( AUCMS )||Rs. 4286796|
|7.||Penang Medical College||Rs. 9962165|
For more details stay tuned to our website.